Date: June 10, 2023. Time: 8:00AM – 5:30 PM
We will meet here
Walther Handmade Yarn Shop
316 Trenton Street
The Walther Handmade Yarn Shop is located in Downtown Harriman, on the 3rd block of Trenton Street, between Morgan and Walden Avenues. We are across from the Harriman Library.
Description of the KIP
We are celebrating World Wide Knit in Public Day all weekend in multiple places in Harriman and Roane County!
1) Celebration starts on Friday evening, June 9 with our “learn to knit a dishcloth” class.
2) Saturday morning we’ll be at the Kingston Lakeside Farmer’s Market at 8AM.
3) At 10AM, we’ll be at the shop for “My First Shawl” class from 10AM – 12PM.
4) The shop will be open 12PM – 3PM. We’ll have light refreshments and a yarnie social time.
5) From 3PM – 5:30PM, we’ll be at Gather Coffee Company in downtown Harriman. Enjoy local coffee and hang out with other crafters!
What to bring
Folding chair and your current project!
*Classes may have specific materials requirements. Check here for details: https://www.waltherhandmade.com/events *
Weather permitting, guests can knit, crochet, stitch outside. Inside seating is also available.
Is this KIP going to be exclusive to knitting?
Are there any bathrooms nearby?
This KIP is hosted by: Jillian Walther
Number of KIP’s hosted before :-): First Time
Host website: https://www.waltherhandmade.com/events