Date: June 13, 2020. Time: 9 AM – 3 PM
We will meet here
Near Southside Ft Worth – Pennsylvania & Lipscomb
552 Lipscomb Street
76104 Fort Worth
Socially-distant gathering outside Fort Worth’s newest yarn store, JuJu Knits. We are located in the vibrant Near Southside distritc, just blocks south of downtown near Hemphill & Pennsylvania.
Description of the KIP
– Trunk shows from indie dyers Serenity Fibers & Dye2Spin, as well as yarn swag by The Mahogany Sheep.
– BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) for a socially distant gathering outside surrounding our building
– Shop will be open to a limited number of people at a time; current mandated restrictions for Texas are 25% of our CO, which translates to 4 shoppers at once. We hope this restriction may increase to 50% by WWKIP Day.
– Handwashing upon entrance to the shop will be required.
– Masks will be required for anyone entering the shop.
– There will be access to the restroom.
– Door prizes!
What to bring
– BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
– Bring your own refreshments.
– Bottled water will be available for purchase.
– Masks will be required inside JuJu Knits.
Should it rain, we will forego the #fiberfellowship gathering — however, the store will be open & we will move our trunk show vendors (Serenity Fibers, Dye2Spin & Mahogany Sheep inside).
Is this KIP going to be exclusive to knitting?
Are there any bathrooms nearby?
This KIP is hosted by: Julie Hatch Fairley
Number of KIP’s hosted before :-): This is our Third
Host website: http://www.jujuknitsfw.com